Saturday, January 29, 2011

An Eventful Weekend (so far)

So, Jeremy and I came home on Thursday afternoon to get some errands done around town. Then, we went out to eat with Mom and Lacey. After that, we went home to my house and watched shows and went to sleep. This morning I woke up, had breakfast and went to a doctors appt. Then, I came back home, had lunch and watched some more tv (while I was eating my lunch). After tha,t Jeremy and I started to move everything around in Mom's room to paint! I sent Jeremy (and Mickey) to the McCoy's to get a few things and I started to take the old shelve mom wanted down out of the walls. They were installed with 4 inch woof screws that were very difficult to get out. So, I was going to get my phone to call Jeremy while he was still out to get me a patch kit for a hole that one of the screws left in the Sheetrock. As I was going for the phone, I tripped over something(I think it was Todd) and I fell an landed with my foot right on one of the board with a screw still in it. So, there I was with a 4" screw about 2" deep in my foot. I called and got mom to call Papaw Leist to come from next door and he had to back the screw out of my foot with the drill. After that, Jeremy got there and I made a doctors appt. to get it checked on and to get a tetanus shot. So, about an hour later, I was at the doctor and had the most painful procedure of my life done on my foot. And now here I am awake after only 2 hours of sleep because my foot is so sore. Even with the pain killers I can't sleep. So I thought I would just write a little something on here about my very eventful day. And I even have a picture of the screw that went into my foot! So, Here It Is!


Yep! The dark part is where it was in my foot.

So, that was my day. Not too much going on but pretty eventful ( not in the way I would have hoped but still).... :/

Well, I guess that's it for now!

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: