Monday, February 21, 2011

I Can Walk! It's A Miracle! (Sorta)

Okay. So, it's not a miracle, but I feel like it is! After 3 weeks I can almost walk halfway normal. I know what you are thinking. "Big Deal!?"... Well, yes! It is quite the big deal to me. I was so tired of hobbling on crutches or hopping around on one foot. I am just glad to be able to hobble on my own 2 feet again. Even if it's not totally back to normal!

Anyway, on another note, I have been working on all kinds of art things!

Such As:

This Mandala for 2D II





And Learning to "coil" weave in that class since I got done early!





I am always down to learn new crafts, so I was super excited when Mrs. Pat offered to teach me! I've also been working my butt off on this stopmotion movie that I am hopefully about to be done with! :) I am going in to work on the finishing work of it today with my partner Megan! ;)

Well, That's about it for what's been going on with me! I'll try to write more often! But, That's all for now!

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: