Friday, October 1, 2010

Football Games and Drivin' Home

Okay. So, yesterday, my morning class was cancelled. I walked around the Quad a few times for exercise after Jeremy went to class and then I went back to the apartment to clean and work on my stuff for class. Then, I went to pick Jeremy up from class. Then we had lunch and he went to class that afternoon, then I went to class that night. After my night class we went to the Football game. Here are a couple pictures of one of my favorite guys (NO IT'S NOT JEREMY) Josh Terry :)






Anyway, after that, I went to sleep, woke up and went to class this morning. Then, we left right after lunch to come home to Vicksburg. I got a haircut, got my ring cleaned and got a dress for the Phi Mu Alpha dinner next week AND I did my P90x tonight. Now I'm worn out and ready for bed. (Right after I watch last night's TVD so I can see what happened! :) Well, That's all for now.

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: