Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Haven't Updated In A While

Okay. So I haven't Blogged Lately, but for good reasons! I have been very busy. I have had a lot of projects to do for all of my classes(and last week was midterm week). Things are just now finally settling down. I am SO ready to be done with next Tuesday so I can start my fall break. I have still been doing P90x diligently BUT yesterday was my first day to not do it. After doing school work all day yesterday I was just TOO exhausted. But, other than that, I haven't missed a day! So I've been doing pretty good! :) almost to the 30 day marker! Then we have to take more measurements and pictures! I can't wait to see the difference! :) and I can almost fit back into all of my skinny pants! :) well, that's about it for now. I have to go get ready for 2D Design!

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: