Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy Busy

So, It's been a while since I wrote! So I have a lot of stuff to talk about (and pictures).
First of all, when we came back from spring break we made charcoal at Duncan's house for drawing!
























Then, I had to get all of my submissions ready for the art show. Out of my 12 prices 2 got chosen!











Then, I was working on making things for our Stopmotion group project video which we are now shooting! Here are a few pics!









































So, another time in the last couple weeks we went to see the Opera performance! I will post pictures of that later! But I have one of my boys when we were eating after it! (they matched on accident!) :)





Some time in the last two weeks I finished my portrait of Pepaw! They look really good so here they are! (PS- they are done in pointillism)





Other than that, I've just been very busy trying to keep up with everything and with Jeremy's stuff too! He is now the F&P(Fundraisers and Projects) coordinator for Phi Mu Alpha and their Treasurer! He's been working really hard and I'm so proud of him! :)

Well, that's all for now (as if that isn't enough). I will try to write more before I get overloaded next time!

More Later!

-Alanna :)


No comments: