Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Break And Beyond!

So, I haven't posted since the start of our All-Too-Short Spring Break. So we have a lot of catching up to do. Mostly we bought a lot of stuff forth wedding(small things that we found while looking around) and then on Wednesday, I went to hang out with Jenny! :) we painted our nails and watched Netflix movies all day.
So, here is my Nail update from last week:



Doing pretty good! No biting so far! :) yay! :)

And these are Jenny's nails (painted with the Katy Perry Shatter Nail Polish):



Then, on Thursday we went to tan as Dad's house by the pool.

Here is Sarah Lounging :)



Then, that next weekend we just hung out around the house and we went to Lane Berg's Studio Open House on Saturday! Here are some pictures of that:










Such an awesome place! I'm so glad Lane has this place to do his art(I'm super jealous! ) :)
Then that night we went to Jackson (Jeremy, Mom, and I). We went to Hobby Lobby and then to Barnes and Noble! They had 50% off all of their limited edition (platinum/onyx edition) board games! We got to Onyx edition Jenga and the Platinum edition Scrabble! :) I'm so excited! :) game night soon I hope! (WHO OUT THERE PLAYS SCRABBLE??) :)

Anyway, after that, we had lunch Sunday at Meme's and headed back to school. The plant at the apartment Bloomed while we were away and it wasn't white like it said it would be! It's PINK!


Oh Well. It's still pretty! :)

This week at school is going to be crazy. All documents for the student art show are due this week and the art is due next Monday! :/ I hope it all goes ok and I can get it all cut and framed by then! :/ Hopefully!!!

Well, that's all I have to say for now!

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: