Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good Ending To A Good Week

So, overall this has been a pretty successful week. I feel like I've gotten everything done that I needed to and I'm really excited for Jeremy joining Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia. All of the brothers have been very nice and welcoming to him. (thanks guys)

Anyway, today was the kick off to the Pig Pickin' weekend! Yay! We watch the soccer games this afternoon. Then we cleaned house and got ready to go hang out with Jeremy's brothers at the PMA tent. We ate hamburgers and hung out. That's about it. Then we came back here and did P90x (which I have done on schedule for the past 5 days!!). All I have to do is Kenpo X tomorrow and I will have completed a while week if it. (because Sunday is the day of rest.) I'm proud of myself.

Other than that, not a lot going on here. I better go get some sleep before Jeremy's dad comes to visit tomorrow. Good Night.

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: