Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I went to 2D and got a new project that I think is going to be pretty cool. Then I came home and did the dishes and we had lunch. Then we watch Greek and hung out all afternoon. Then Jeremy went to La Cabana for dinner with Psychology Club. I had dinner at home and then went to Photography. I did some SERIOUS printing last night! I got 3 prints done in 2 hours! (super excited) Then I came home and Jeremy got ready for PMA Sinfonia (induction/first meeting). I did P90x day 2(Cardio X) while he was gone. It was HARD to keep up after Core on the first day, but I got through it.

After that is was time for a nice warm shower and to get into my pjs. :) by that time Jeremy was home from the meeting and we talked for a while and went to bed. Now I'm just up getting ready to make more art today. Hopefully it all goes well.

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: