Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trips Around Mississippi and Down Memory Lane

So, since my last post, Jeremy and I have been a few places.

We went to Cleveland to check on things and take care of business, etc. While we were there, we went to Hey Joe's! :) And they got some great new marketing strategies that I am going to share on here because I really REALLY like them! :)

BINGO! (but you have to take photos of yourself doing different things)




And new info sheets about Hey Joe's with little signs
 to hold up for what you need! (such a great idea!)

After that, we went to THE LAST HARRY POTTER MOVIE EVER! I know. We were kind of sad and nostalgic. We both grew up with the Harry Potter books and movies and were excited to see the last movie finally come to theaters, but we were also very sad for the whole things to come to an end. It is like a small piece of our childhood has ended, pushing us farther into adulthood and "growing up". 

And here we are at our last Harry Potter!

Then, this past weekend, I went to Starkville with Jenny and met all of her friends there. That was interesting but still VERY fun! :) Here are a few snapshots from our time there! 




I have only one thing to say about all of these pictures. 
Yes. That is a bachelorette party straw.
(If you know what I mean...)

Well, that is all for now. I leave you with a picture of My Little Soldier Guy on the way to Starkville!



More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: