Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dude Looks Like A Lady

:) and Josh Reeves is the "Dude"! I was so excited to see Hairspray tonight in the Encore performance and I was NOT disappointed! It was so amazingly funny! I couldn't stop laughing so hard I cried! The show was great and it was so fun to be there with Jeremy, Renee, and Zach. I got some great pictures from the show and here they are:

Josh makes a pretty Lady :)



Me with the pretty lady!



Mmmm... So sexy! Haha



And Renee with "Edna"



Sayrah! :) what a cute, mean mommy!


And now Dude looks like a dude again! :)



After the show, we went to Chili's with almost everyone else from the Panola Playhouse and Josh! (Sarah could not come with us unfortunately :( ) We had a great time and got some good foo and headed back to Cleveland to go to sleep! We are beat! (but we loved every minute of it) All in all an awesome night filled with awesome friends. That's about it for now!

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: