Thursday, July 15, 2010

All Play and No Work

So, yesterday was a pretty good day. To start off it was Mickey's birthday! So happy birthday to my friend. We were so glad you could be here for your birthday and hang out with us. Second, Jeremy and I had a nice PB&J lunch. Not to mention our babybel cheese. The best thing about that cheese is that when you eat it you are left with a toy. A little wax PacMan! Isn't he cute!?


So, after that Jeremy went to work. I started cleaning up around the house. And then I stopped to try and read more of my new book, The Magician. It is a pretty challenging read but so far it is one of the best I've read this year. I have book serieses that I love but this book isn't just a good read it is a very well pit together literary work. It reads on much more of a deep level than most books these days.

Then I went in to work and a little friend was waiting to go home with me!


A Naughty little Bear! :) isn't he cute(ish?) haha

So, all in all a pretty good day! More later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: