Monday, July 26, 2010

Another Plain Old Boring Day

Today, I woke up and started a new book after I finally finished The Magicians last night. That book was intense, but in a good way. I really enjoyed it. It was like and adult version of Harry Potter and Chronicles of Narnia but A LOT different. Anyway, now I'm reading the new Blue Bloods book, Keys to the Repository. I like all of the Blue Bloods books and I'm hoping this book does as promised and clears up all the questions I have from the other books. It is going to be an easy read. I'll probably finish it to ight or tomorrow.

Anyway, then I made lunch for me and Jeremy. Then we watch tv shows until it was time for us to go to Walmart and grocery shop before I dropped him off at work at 5:30. Then I went home to clean up and eat dinner. Then I went back to Gamestop to stay with Jeremy until the midnight release of Starcraft II. So I guess that's how "today" ends.


That's all for now. More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: