Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cleveland Sweet Cleveland

We made another trip to Cleveland today. We left a little after 8:00 this morning headed North on 61. We just had to finish up a few things this weekend before we could move in for good.

Meme, Celeste, Chris, and Beth all came to see the apartment for the first time since we've been working on it. (after a visit to see Kermit the frog in Leland of course).

We finally got our futon that we ordered! It's pretty nice. I like it alot.


Then we put up the Marvel decor in the office.
















And, we finally finished Jeremy's Mickey Mouse Bathroom( except the Mickey knobs for the cabinet that have yet to arrive).


I thought I should also show a better picture of the living room since my other one didn't turn out too good.


I also hung my pictures in the bedroom too!



Well, that's about it for tonight. I'm too tired to think of anything else to say. More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: