Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our new place!

We went to sign the lease on our new apartment in Cleveland, MS today.


We are going back this Friday to start painting and decorating. I can't wait until we finally make it more "us". We have all of our paint, furniture, and accessories. Now, all we have to do it put it together. I will post before and after pictures once we are finished.
After we signed the lease and measured the apartment, to make a diagram to make sure our furniture will fit, we headed over to A La Carte for one of the best summer time lunches in Cleveland, MS. All of us, my Meme, my mother, and I, and got the salad sampler and it was fantastic as always. The dessert special for today was Strawberry cake. Mmmmmmm!


Well, that's all for now. More later.

-Alanna :)

No comments: