Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ready for this weekend!

Today was a good day. Jeremy and I went in to town with Mickey. We went to the bank to run some change through the counter for Mickey while he was in town. Then, we went to the A.L. Tanner's Jewelers to get my ring cleaned for the first time since we got engaged and MAN is it blinging now! :) It's SO pretty. Anyway, the. We went by GameStop and Walmart to get a few things. After, that we headed home to get ready to go to Jeremy's mom's birthday dinner at her house. It was fun. We had burgers and potato salad and bunch of other stuff. We got to see almost all the kids (except Britt Britt who was with her mom). McKayla is now my new BFF and I had to hang with her the WHOLE time. :) But all in all it was a good night. Im just really ready to go to Cleveland this weekend and move our furniture in! I'm so ready for our new apartment and our fresh start back at DSU in the fall! :) So, I'll leave you with a nice funny picture of McKayla "eating" cake.


More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: