Saturday, July 10, 2010

A day full of traveling and preparation

Yesterday was full of things to do. I got up in the morning and got ready to go pick up the dresser I bought last week at Katzenmeyers antiques. It is so pretty, but that's just my opinion. Of course, I love vintage. So I'll let you be the judge.


I think it's going to go perfect in our apartment.

After we picked up the dresser, we got ready to head to Cleveland to paint. We loaded up the cars and hit the road. It's was only 2 hours but the long, straight road made the ride seem longer. Being the prepared travelers that we are, we brought plenty to do on the way. First, I tried to read the new book I just started, but that left Jeremy with nothing to do.


Finally we settled on watching our new favorite Disney movie, The Princess and The Frog. That way at least Jeremy can listen too.


When we got here we unloaded everything from the car. This is only part of it.



Then, we went to Walmart to buy the rest of the things we needed. After all of this, we ate at Airport and it tasted like some of the best food we had ever eaten, not to say it wasn't good, but we were starving!

Well we have plenty more that we are working on today. We are trying to clean and completely decorate the apartment so we can bring the furniture next weekend. More later!


-Alanna :)

No comments: