Saturday, August 21, 2010

Busy Busting My Butt

Okay. So I haven't written since wednesday night because I have been SUPER busy trying to get everything done. In addition to the classes I was already taking, I am now taking the Basic Photography class. Which I'm sure I will really enjoy, but it IS another thing to work on projects for. I just hope I can get it all done and not go crazy! On the up side, I only have class until 11:50 on Fridays so yesterday I had a lot of time to get laundry done and work on concepts for my first Typography project.

Anyway.... Today, I am working on cleaning up and getting everything looking nice because my mom and sister, Lacey, are coming to visit and bring the rest of my art supplies and some other stuff. So I better get back to it! I'll update later today or tomorrow with an update on my progress on the project! :) That's all for now!

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: