Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Laundry Day and A Nature Walk!

So, today has pretty much been a regular day. I woke up this morning and ate breakfast. Then, I got ready and went to do the laundry. It only took me about an hour or so and there were 3 LOADS! I feel better now that that's done. Then after that we watched When in Rome while we ate lunch. It was a REALLY sweet movie. I'm really glad we watched it.

Anyway, after that we watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. We've seen it a million times, but it never gets old. Then, we ate some dinner and straightened up the apartment. After that, Jeremy decided we needed to leave the apartment before we get "cabin fever" and go crazy. So, we went to Bear Pen Park to walk around the pond and just relax together. We got some good pictures on my iPhone. Next time I am going to take a REAL camera. :)


The Ducks (The thought we had food)


The Most Turtles I have EVER Seen in A Pond!


The Gaggle of Geese


Jeremy's New Pet River Rat, George (lol)

Now, after all of our outdoor/nature excitement, we are back at the apartment. I am Blogging and Jeremy is watching the end of the USA-Brazil game. All is well in the Leist-Lawrence Household. Well that's all for today.

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: