Monday, August 30, 2010

P90x Day 1

Okay, so today was our first day of P90x and it was everything that everyone says it is! It wiped our butts today, but in a good way. I know we can stick to this 90 day program! We took our before pictures and measurements today and we are gonna do it!

Anyway, other than that, I got 3 new projects today. One in each of my 3 studio classes. Other than that, there wasn't much going on. I turned my Lamp and Lightbulb in for 3D today. Then I went to Typography and turned in my project there. After that we ate salad for lunch in the union, and MAN were they good!

After lunch I had History of Photography, which is always a VERY interesting class. Then I went back to the apartment and we did P90x. Then we cleaned up and got ready for night class before dinner. We had PB&Js! :)

After that, I went to computer graphics, where we worked on our first project. I am really excited to see how it turns out.

Now, we are back home in bed, tired after our long day. Good night!

More Later!


-Alanna :)

No comments: