Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day As A Graphic Design Major!

Today was my first day of classes and I'm exhausted! :) Happy but Exhausted! I really enjoyed my classes today. My day started off with an 8:00 class, 3D Design I. Then, after that, I went to Typography. We got an assignment and talked a little about what to expect from the class then he let us go. Then, Jeremy came and picked me up to go eat lunch at home. After a nice lunch with Jeremy, he dropped me back off for my History of Photography class. I think that class is going to be very interesting. After that class I went back home to relax and work a little on my Typography assignment. Then, I made us some dinner and we went to our night classes at 6:00. Jeremy has Intro to Philosophy and I have Computer Graphics. We talked about our class and I'm really excited for what I'm going to learn this semester! Well now we are back home after a fast trip to Walmart and a Skype call with Little Sister. :) So, now I'm REALLY tired and I better try to get some sleep because I have another class tomorrow! :) I'll write about that one then.

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: