Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Longest "Movie" Ever

Today, we got up and watched one "movie" all day. It was a special that came on Hallmark channel in the 90s a little bit at a time(like 30 minutes to an hour) once a week for a couple months. It's called The 10th Kingdom. I bought it about a year ago at blockbuster on clearance because I used to always try to tell people about it and they thought I was making it up. I could never remember the name, but one day I saw it there and recognized it!

Anyway, it's almost 7 hours long, so that's pretty much what we did all day besides eat breakfast, lunch and dinner.

After we finally finished The 10th Kingdom, we tried to go watch the meteor shower but we could t find anywhere dark enough to see it! :( But it was fun trying! :)

Now, we are back at the apartment, ready for bed after another THRILLING day in Cleveland, MS. :) That's all for today.

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: