Sunday, August 15, 2010

Soccer and Sarah


Today was a long day full of fun. I have an 8:00 am class tomorrow so I'm going to try to make this post short and sweet. We sat around most of the day watching One Tree Hill and finished up season 1. I did some laundry and tried to read as much of The Host as i could before Jeremy woke up this morning. After that is was all TV. Then, when 3 o'clock rolled around, we went to the DSU girls soccer game! I got a few pictures but I guess I'll just put one little snap shot up on here.
Then, we came home and got ready to go to Sarah's Birthday dinner at La Cabana. :) I have a couple good pictures from there too, but they were on my iPhone because my pocket camera was messing up.

Then, we left from there to meet Renee at the apartment and go to watch True Blood at Meg's house! :) This week True Blood had the BEST ending of a tv show ever! haha It was great. But, now we are back home and I just got done taking my shower and putting my Jammies on. So, I better go ahead and go to sleep so I can be up for that early class tomorrow. I'll post about my first day tomorrow.

More Later!

-Alanna :)

No comments: